Hi Everyone!!! My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon in the FP - arriving 10/23/07 to 11/2/07. We are staying our first 5 nights at the Te Tiare Beach Resort on Huahine, and our last 5 nights will be on Bora Bora.

We have done quite a bit of research on the various resorts on Bora Bora and we seemed to have narrowed it down to the Intercontinental Le Moana or the Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort, but are reaching out to see if anyone can provide any guidance based on their experience at either one, or both of the resorts???? We are hoping to stay in an Overwater bungalow with a view of the ocean/lagoon (one farther out in the water), we enjoy a tropical and romantic, somewhat secluded feel to a resort, and absolutely love sunsets (preferably unobstructed from the resort we choose- but not really sure if such a place exists in the FP )!!! We like to spend time on the resort when we travel, but we also like to venture out for dinner, and do various day trips, including sunset cruises. Since the BBPB resort is off the island of Bora Bora we didn't know how this might impact our stay or if this might be a bit of an inconvenious if you are one who likes to travel off the resort on occasion? Since the BBPB seems to be a bit larger of a resort with more bungalows/activities, with potential to be more crowded, if these takes away the feel that you are in the FP vs. the Intercontinental Le Moana which seems to be a bit more low key?

Both places look/sound absolutely phenominal so I am sure we can't go wrong with either one, but would love to hear your thoughts/perspectives.

Thanks!
Michelle & Paul

Message Edited by benjaminm on 07-13-2007 07:44 PM