05-09-2013, 01:24 PM
- Join Date
- Jan 2012
- Bucharest Chicago
- Blog Entries
If you want to avoid talking to a CS rep over the phone, maybe e-mailing LL concierge is your best option. Good luck....
You would think booking so far out wouldn't be an issue....Ain't nothing gonna break my stride...
05-09-2013, 01:33 PM
I have done the email to LL con - no response as of yet. I always have a problem when I send anyone at LL an email - either never get a response or it takes weeks. You would think that if an auction keeps getting put up and it gives a date range for 3 months in 2014 (far in advance) that someone would make sure that these are actually available times - will wait and see what happens next. I have lots of patience but when it comes to something I spent $ on, I do not have quite as much ;-)Roam if you want to, roam around the world...........
05-09-2013, 05:26 PM
So it looks like the hotel may not actually be totally sold out for Jan - March 2014 but just Friday and Saturdays - LL concierge manager Justin is checking this out for me - so if we pick dates that do not include a Friday or Saturday this may work out. He is pretty good and worked out the kinks in my December Belize package. I am determined!Roam if you want to, roam around the world...........
05-09-2013, 07:52 PM
- Join Date
- Nov 2006
- Blog Entries
I hope this all works out soon. Even tho it's a long way off, you need the security of knowing it's confirmed. There is nothing much worse than agonizing over a vacation!"wherever you go, there you are"
05-10-2013, 10:34 AM
Me too - I do not want to add anything else on until I know this one is confirmed - I have submitted 3 more date ranges and just waiting to hear back. Since we decided Mexico would be a good place for March 2014 and the hubby likes the idea, I don't want to have to start over from scratch and look for someplace else, although not a whole lot in the Latin America sphere that we have not already done or just do not appeal to us. Was willing to do Jicaro again but hubby said no too soon since we were there.Roam if you want to, roam around the world...........
05-10-2013, 04:51 PM
Thank you Justin and Erica for saving my March 20104 trip! I knew the hotel could not possibly be sold out for all those months!
Now just have to decide what to add on - any thoughts on which is better in Baja - La Paz or Cabo? There is one for La Paz already up with March 2014 dates but have never been to either one so any thoughts from the community?Roam if you want to, roam around the world...........