My husband and I won a three night stay at the Azur. If you are interested in pure luxury, beauty, quiet, exceptional service and unbelievable accommodations this is the place to stay. It was the most wonderful stay of our lives. There are about seven "villas" which are stand alone private buildings where you have your own living room, sleeping area, bar area and an incredible bathroom. The full size bath has windows that open up and you are looking at the lake and mountains; there is nothing around you but nature and views; my words are inadequate to describe the beauty. The bathroom floors are heated; all of the fixtures and furniture are so well designed. You know that a perfectionist designed every detail and thought about all of the amenities a traveller would want and conveniences that make a trip a pleasure.

I loved the dog that is a door stop that is left next to the fireplace. When you want privacy, you place the dog outside your front door. When I opened our front door, the information I requested had been printed was under the dog!

Everyone at the Azur was pleasant. Any question asked was answered or researched and provided immediately. We went for an 11 mile hike and requested a very early breakfast. There is a breakfast table in the villa; they filled it with goodies the night before and left it for us so that we could start out as early as we wanted in the morning. Fresh fruit, lox and bagels, sweet rolls, you name it.

Another thing that we really appreciated was that the refrigerator in the villa was stocked with drinks and the bar area had goodies as well. And no charge for the items (other than whole bottles of hard liquor).