The auction is featured on the LL homepage and is available for everyone to view. There will be clues throughout the duration of the auction to let you know the location of the property. So check this forum in the Community throughout the next few days to learn more!
Visit the Mystery Auction - $1 Starting bid landing page to view this auction along with our other live $1 starting bid auctions.
The Coordinates: 9°30′N 100°00′E indicate that this would be Koh Samui island of Surat Thani Province. Koh Sanui, or often, simply Samui as it is referred to by locals, is an island off the east coast of the Kra Isthmus in Thailand, close to the mainland Surat Thani town. It is Thailand's second largest island, with an area of 228.7 km2 and a population of over 50,000. It is rich with natural resources, white sandy beaches, coral reefs and coconut trees.
Pretty sure this is KC Resort & Over Water Villas. Now the question is on the main auction site that package is for an Over Water Villa
but the mystery auction just quotes " guest room".
Usually a mystery auction just mirrors the main ones.What are peoples' thoughts on this?
Would this be the Over Water Villa .There's a huge difference between them and the ordinary rooms.
* Buffalo Fighting Festival One of the best-known festivals on Ko Samui is its Buffalo Fighting Festival, which is held on special occasions such as New Years Day and Songkran. Unlike Spanish bull-fighting, the fighting on Ko Samui is fairly harmless. The fighting season varies according to some ancient customs and ceremonies. The buffalo are beautifully decorated with ribbons and gold-painted leaves. Before the contest which lasts just two rounds, monks spray them with holy water. The winning owner typically takes home millions of baht in prize money.
* Ten Stars Samui Art Party A recurring cultural event bringing together art lovers, local Thai and international artists and their new, original artworks. These bi-monthly events, hosted at various high-end resorts and other 5-star venues on the island, focus on building the art community on Ko Samui with presentations by featured artists.
* Bowling Championship This is an annual bowling event held in May every year.
* Avis Samui Tennis Open The annual amateur tennis tournament held in July.
* The Fisherman's Village Festival This five-day festival is celebrated with fun, music and food. The music is usually played by well-known artists and food tents sell inexpensive cuisine provided by local hotels.
* Triathlon Event The International Triathlon Union organizes this event every year. This event in Ko Samui draws more than five hundred participants from around the world. The event attracts competitors and visitors as well as locals. This event actually has never taken place and was promoted via a website only.
* Samui Regatta The Samui Regatta is a sailing tournament, held every year. The tournament is internationally known and competitors come from as far away as Australia, Singapore, Japan and China. This event, for boats of all sizes and shapes, began in 2002.