I am thinking about spending the last week of March on Providencia, and can find very little info about the island. I would love to know a number of things:
1) I am using a frequent flyer ticket on American Airlines to Bogata, but then what?
2) What accomodations are there, which is the best one, and how do I make reservations?
3) Is snorkeling good there? Is the good snorkeling near-shore, or must we take a boat?
4) Is the diving good? Can we rent equipment there?
5) Is there windsurfing, and is there decent equipment for rent?
6) Are there sandflies and/or mosquitoes?