Easy Marriott Points
Quite a credit card offer if you value Marriott points & free nights. They're giving away a free night cert for applying for their credit card, plus there is no minimum spend other than the 1st purchase. No foreign transaction fees is good stuff!
Marriott RewardsŪ Premier Credit Card - By Chase
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Points after your first use
- Receive 1 free night stay upon account approval and each year upon account anniversary
- Earn 5 points for every $1 spent at MarriottŪ locations
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on qualifying airline, dining, and rental car purchases
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- Cardmembers achieve Silver elite status with 15 nights credit toward Elite status
- Redeem Marriott RewardsŪ points at Marriott properties including Renaissance Hotels, Courtyard, Residence Inn, and Fairfield Inn & Suites
Marriott RewardsŪ Credit Card from Chase
jmbklj....we love stacking points with our Marriott Visa cards...also the anniversary night is a real deal, considering the reasonable annual fee. As a matter of fact, we'll be using the free night cert in Buenos Aires next week.
I saw the Mariott credit card promotion, but I held back because I am not sure how you can transfer points into Miles (UN or AA). Do the points transfer 1 for 1 for Miles?
My wife and I have had the Marriott card for a few years. It's a great deal since you get enough bonus points when you sign up to get you a couple of nights at most Marriott locations, and then you get a free night every year. I don't even use the card, but I certainly use the free nights.