Dear Community.

perhaps this is a subject that we all have an opinion on.... or will make up an opinion....

If you are a ONE World member "emerald" or a Qantas "Platinum" member, take heed. if you are passing thru Sydney or Melbourne, and have a connector, or are departing on an international flight with a One World member, give yourself "lots of time" to visit the first class lounge (the One Lounge) in either of these two locations. My view, with a substantial amount of travel out of Sydney (the concierge at One Lounge Sydney knows me my name), this is one of the finest restaurants in Sydney, and the service is exceptional. Choice of champagne, spa, business meeting rooms that WORK, excellent dining, elegant and responsive service. My own routine, given that sometimes Qantas is abit behind, or the connectors are not sythensized well, I leave lots of time for the transit, or arrive early, and I chill out in the One Lounge, have a few glasses of Veuve Cliquot, and maybe a massage, and de-stress while waiting for a delayed aircraft.

Qantas gets full marks from me for their lounges. First Lounges are opening across Australia. Qantas Business Class lounges are pretty swish too.

So, where is your favourite Lounge, and why?

kind regards