Came across this: 24-Hour Fare War! $29 O/W Fall Flights - Ten Airlines*
September 7, 2011 9:46am by Patricia Magaņa, SmarterTravel Staff
Here is the full link: 24-Hour Fare War! $29 O/W Fall Flights - Ten Airlines* - SmarterTravel.com

JetBlue started it yesterday with a new two-day sale, and now many other airlines are getting in on the action with discounts galore! Across the board, savings are available on to vast number of popular U.S. and Caribbean cities, including Boston, Las Vegas, Orlando, and Nassau. The sale ends at midnight tonight, Wednesday, September 7.

According to JetBlue, the promotion's name is "Cut-Out-the-Middleman Sale" because these prices can only be acquired on the airline's site. I did, however, find the long-haul routes' rates on online travel agencies (OTAs). Additionally, I found many matching prices from AirTran, American, Continental, Delta, US Airways, United, and Virgin America on those same OTAs.

Though JetBlue advertises the lowest priced sale rates as $49 one-way, I found prices as low as $29 one-way (displayed as $58 round-trip in the chart below). See the Fare Details below for specific travel dates and restrictions pertaining to your desired destination.