My huband and I purchased our first Luxury Link package about six months ago in planning a special birthday trip to Italy. We just returned from our late-April trip to Italy, and I wanted to share a bit of my experience. I selected Il Salviatino based on the pictures from this website. I must say that the photos on Luxury Link, while stunning, simply do not compare to the breathtaking vistas and sheer scope of the property. We were completely blown away with everything about this villa, and cannot recommend it highly enough. The level of service was extraordinary, and no detail was overlooked. From the moment we arrived, until our reluctant departure, we were treated like royalty. We were upgraded from a De Luxe room to an enormous Junior Suite, with a giant fireplace and beautiful views of the gardens.We enjoyed the very talented chef's creative Tuscan cuisinein Grappolo. And our package also included massages, which were divine. While we weren't sure how far the villa was from Florene, it sits magestically (in the Fiesole hills) overlooking the Duomo and red-tiled rooftops of the city below. There is a complimentary shuttle that will transport guests the five minutes into town and back. In fact, one day when the shuttle wasn't running, Il Salviatino paid our cab fare to Florence and back. There's just no way to adequately describe this incredible villa, from the luxurious accommodations, to the tranquil and picturesque views, to the attentive, yet unobtrusive service. I couldn't have celebrated my birthday in a more heavenly way. You have no idea what an amazing deal the Luxury Link package is! I hope you'll give it a try and see for yourself.