My wife and I just returned froma two week vacation in France and Spain. In France we stayed in three chiminey Logis de France inns except for the Auberge Ostape (with an accent egout on the e)near Bidarray, atiny town about 25 miles from Biarritz.This is a real lifestyles of the rich and famous type place. We had a beautiful "junior" suite that had a 25 x 12 living room with an Nespresso machine and a patio outside two French doors, entrance foyer (with umbrella), 15 x 15 bedroom, huge bathroom with deep tub, rainwater head shower, two sinks, and a professional model hair dryer (the only time on the trip that my wife didn't need to use hers). It was located at the top of a hill at the end of a long, narrow road. The grounds are beautifully landscaped, with five, widely spaced apart chalets containing the rooms, some of which had fireplaces. When you arrive, they offer you a golf cart to get around in, but we chose to walk (although the hill is pretty steep). What had enticed me to bid for it in the auction was the Alain Ducasse affiliated restaurant, whichmade as excellent meals as you would expect. Heated pool long enough to swim laps in, small gym, sauna, steam, massages available. From the terrace (or pool or your patio) you can see the cows and sheep grazing in the steep hillside pastures across the valley. A truly idyllic setting. It's closed between Nov. 15-March 15 (the road would be impossible). Well worth looking into if you are planning a trip to that part of France.