I just want to say "Thank you" to everyone for all the suggestions. I will spend some time checking everything out and hopefully decide on what to do. If I need anymore info then I hope you won't mind me asking you all. I will keep checking the auctions to see if any of these properties crop up. In the end the decision may be made for me. If I see a good deal on L.L. then I would probably just bid for it. I will keep you updated on whatI finally decide on. Of course there are all those other properties I am also interested on L.L.. I know I have to make a decision soon. Cheers!
Mary: Cotton House had been showing up on LL. The price was great. I even think what it actually went for wasn't that bad. Do check their website about the extra airfare to fly there from St. Vincent or Barbados. I don't think you would go wrong with CH. Another idea, especially if you have a group, is to consider a villa.