Hi L......Ask them to extend the last two nights into the next range....nothing to lose and it is only two days. If they say no, ask them their best option. Make sure to document all that you do AND then confirm with LL. Have you spoken with the property at all at this point about availability?
Thanks so much for your advice, Bonniejoy03! I contacted the hotel last week and they did have availability for my dates at that time. I've intentionally held back from contacting them again until I have all my ducks in order. The answers I've received in this thread have helped A LOT, so I'm glad I waited and didn't jump the gun. :)