I had purchased 2 packages in Southern Cal to do an extended trip, but due to unforseen family circumstances, will not be able to travel within the proscribed dates. The properties are as follows:

1. 3 nights at Britt Scrips Inn, San Diego, good through June 30. Includes 3 nights in choice of Lavish Room
(a) Renaissance with queen bed, and city and ocean view, (b) Balboa with king bed and park view or (c)
Governors with queen bed, decorative fireplace, and city and ocean view. Pkg includes Welcome bottle of wine and flowers in room upon arrival, Breakfast for two each morning, Afternoon reception each day, including selection of wine and artisan cheeses, Complimentary internet access, and Taxes. I paid $569.00

2. 4 nights at the Willows Historic Palm Springs Inn, good through May 31, 2011. Includes 4 nights in Einstein's Garden Room or The Rock Room, each with king bed and private balcony or patio, Sparkling water and selection of dried fruits & nuts in room upon arrival, Full gourmet breakfast for two each morning, Afternoon refreshments each day, served poolside or in-room, Wine and hors d'oeuvres reception each evening, Complimentary internet access
Keepsake postcard set, Taxes. I paid $1,045.00

Please contact me at [email protected] if you are interested in purchasing either package. Because I absolutely must sell these, please let me know what your best offer would be. In the interest of fairness, I will set a deadline of February 5 and will take the best offers received by that date, and notify everyone whether they won or not on that date.

Thanks for looking and for your consideration,

Lisa Wheeler